Monday, February 19, 2018

Site Search

English (United Kingdom)Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)

Construction License

Before starting construction work, the Construction License is essential for every owner. VICLAW provides the service of consulting and carrying out the procedures to be issued Construction License as follows:


  1. Provincial People's Committee authorizes the Department of Construction to issue construction license for the constructions of special grade, grade I and grade II; religious constructions, historical – cultural constructions, public monuments, monumental frescos of administrative boundaries under province’s management, constructions on routes or main streets in urban; constructions of FDI projects; constructions of the projects and other constructions by the provincial People's Committee regulations.
  2. District People's Committee issue construction license for the remaining constructions and individual houses in urban areas of administrative boundaries under district’s management, excepting those specified in paragraph 1 of this Article.
  3. Commune People's Committee issue construction license for the individual houses in rural areas of administrative boundaries under commune’s management.

Dossiers shall be made in 3 sets.


Requirement Documents

  1. Application form.
  2. A certified copy of one of the papers related to land use rights, with the extract of land map or the actual measurement determining the boundaries of plot of land.
  3. Business registration certificate (if the construction of the enterprise).
  4. Two sets of design drawing, each set includes:
  • Drawing of constructions plan on land lot with a scale of 1/50 - 1/500 together with the outline of constructions location;
  • Plan drawing of storeys, elevation and main section of the constructions with a scale of 1/50 - 1/200.
  • Drawing of foundation plan with a scale of 1/50 - 1/200 and foundation section with a scale of 1/50 together with the connection diagram with the system of rainwater drainage, waste-water, water and power supply and communication with a scale of 11/50 - 1/200.


Time Frame

  • Not exceeding 20 working days for constructions;
  • 15 working days for individual houses in urban areas;
  • 10 working days for individual houses in rural areas, from the date receiving valid dossier.


Contact us at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or call: (+84-8) 62918505 or (+84) 907344909 for more information on our services or to request an estimate for your project.

Top Headlines

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4



Head Office
8th Floor, Trade Centre Building
135A Pasteur St, Ward 6,
District. 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: (84 8) 6291 8505 - Fax: (84 8) 6291 8508

Hanoi Office (DNAS)
Suite 301, No. 5 Ba Trieu Str.
Hoan Kiem Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam

Japan Office (Sarkar Office Japan KK)
No.2 Saiwai Bldg.3F, 2-13-7 Higashi-Mukojima, Sumida-Ku,Tokyo 131-0032, Japan
Tel: (+81 3) 56319127 - Fax: (+81 3) 56319106

Online Support (GMT+7)

Quick Links

Representative Office in Vietnam
How to set-up a Representative Office in Vietnam.
Licenses you may need in Vietnam
Licenses you may need in Vietnam.
Work permit in Vietnam
How to get work permit in Vietnam.


VICLAW is a top 10 best business law firms & outsourcing company in Vietnam with a network of associate firms in South East Asia, Middle East, Japan, HongKong and Poland.

Login Form