Monday, February 19, 2018

Site Search

English (United Kingdom)Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)

Ownership certificate/ Pink book for House and Construction

After completing any house or construction in Vietnam, the Ownership certificate (Pink book) is essential for the owner. VICLAW provides the service of consulting and carrying out the procedures to be issued Pink Book of house, construction as follows:


  1. Apply the dossier at the land use rights registration provincial Office.
  2. Office will check dossier and determine conditions.
  3. Issuing the license.

Requirement Documents

  1. Application form.
  2. Report on the current use of land.
  3. One of the papers of the land use rights in accordance with the law of the land (if any);
  4. One of the papers of house ownership in case the property is residential;
  5. One of the papers of construction ownership in case the property is construction;
  6. Diagram of houses or constructions;
  7. Copies of documents related to the implementation of financial obligations as prescribed by law (if any).

Time Frame

Not exceeding 50 working days in case of issuing first certificate (not including time to declare verification result, implement financial obligation, measure the cadastral plot of land).

Contact us at  This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or call: (+84-8) 62918505 or (+84) 907344909 for more information on our services or to request an estimate for your project.

Top Headlines

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4



Head Office
8th Floor, Trade Centre Building
135A Pasteur St, Ward 6,
District. 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: (84 8) 6291 8505 - Fax: (84 8) 6291 8508

Hanoi Office (DNAS)
Suite 301, No. 5 Ba Trieu Str.
Hoan Kiem Dist., Hanoi, Vietnam

Japan Office (Sarkar Office Japan KK)
No.2 Saiwai Bldg.3F, 2-13-7 Higashi-Mukojima, Sumida-Ku,Tokyo 131-0032, Japan
Tel: (+81 3) 56319127 - Fax: (+81 3) 56319106

Online Support (GMT+7)

Quick Links

Representative Office in Vietnam
How to set-up a Representative Office in Vietnam.
Licenses you may need in Vietnam
Licenses you may need in Vietnam.
Work permit in Vietnam
How to get work permit in Vietnam.


VICLAW is a top 10 best business law firms & outsourcing company in Vietnam with a network of associate firms in South East Asia, Middle East, Japan, HongKong and Poland.

Login Form